Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jacob's Foot: The OFFICIAL Season Six Poster of LOST!

After you admire the beauty of this poster and get out all of the excitement for the final season to begin, scroll down and read about 'Abandoned' and Mysteries of the Universe Part 5! Here's the poster:

THE FINAL SEASON POSTER







[caption id="attachment_1176" align="alignleft" width="434" caption="Yes, Indeedy!"]Yes, Indeedy![/caption]



Note: I think pretty much every major character is accounted for in this. I am having a tough time getting a close look due to image size but I definitely see Claire, Charlie, Michael, Charlotte, Faraday, Boone, Shannon, Ana-Lucia, Ilana, Juliet, Desmond, and I suppose Penny. This is very exciting. 2/02/2010! 2/02/2010!

No comments:

About The Foot

My photo
Originally, I titled the blog Jacob's Foot after the giant foot that Jacob inhabited in LOST. That ended. It became TV With The Foot in 2010. I wrote about a lot of TV.